From: David Tolpin (email@example.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 04:28:11 PST
Dear xep-announce subscribers,
XEP v3.3 is available for download from xAttic Software Center at http://shop.xattic.com/
This is a feature release in version 3 branch.
New in this release:
- Arabic glyph shaping is implemented;
- relative-align is supported for fo:list-item;
- keep-with-next/previous on table rows and cells is implemented consistently;
- the command line interface (com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver) has been
redesigned; a consistent command-line syntax is used for all processing
modes and supports use of XEP as a pipe;
- XEP2_COMPATIBLE_MODE is set to false by default; XEP strictly follows
inheritance rules of the Recommendation.
- PDF images on rotated pages are properly oriented in the resulting document.
Licensed customers may download the software by visiting http://shop.xattic.com/extras.cgi
and uploading their license key (license.txt).
To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-announce'
in the body of the message to firstname.lastname@example.org from the address
you are subscribed from.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Fri Mar 21 2003 - 04:41:55 PST