[xep-support] Re: Issue installing WinXEP on Windows 10

From: Kevin Brown <kevin_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Mon May 20 2024 - 09:41:11 PDT

* the Cliser service can no longer be found.

Please define "no longer found"

* I assume you uninstalled the old version, rebooted and then
installed the new version. If you didn't, then 6570 would be unavailable as
it would be bound to the old one. You cannot have two Windows services with
the same name.

Kevin Brown

Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing RenderX, Inc.

(650) 327-1000 Direct

(650) 328-8008 Fax

(925) 395-1772 Mobile

skype:kbrown01

 <mailto:kevin@renderx.com> kevin@renderx.com

 <mailto:sales@renderx.com> sales@renderx.com

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.renderx.com_&d=DwMF
Aw&c=-5LgSL_TkF3nGRQI95ci6eeFVMQ5VESHPf5koMIAxOA&r=yVuryK9i5mTC1HwUhhk11jhcf
oM_R79kcOemHB3wJKI&m=_pMuyWQwWjkweA_2ZgroeXdOPL47i9HXHONuCevGjNA&s=VFnYR1htD
Hu9RCll2WrcHORu2W57P6A8xvtq01n2caU&e=> http://www.renderx.com