[xep-support] Re: How often does XEP.BAT use my graphic-URL?

From: Vladyslav Sivyakov <vsivyakov_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Wed Aug 05 2020 - 12:26:48 PDT

Hello Fritz,

Your media server controls the expiration policy of your media files.
The HTTP "Expires:" header is in charge of telling the HTTP client when
the file is to be re-requested.

I've failed check it myself because mrq12.it2media.de:8081 may not be
accessible from the outside, but could it be that the HTTP server
returns a bogus "Expires:" header (e.g. if it has a wrongly set system
clock) or does not return it at all?

To verify, please simply call the following and see the console output:

curl -D -
http://mrq12.it2media.de:8081/mr/v01/~~~200/mediafile/id/41511906/filetype/pdf?mimetype=true

Best regards,
Vladyslav Y. Sivyakov, RenderX.