[xep-support] Re: Contents pane entries opened/closed by default

From: Bob Stayton <bobs_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Thu Apr 04 2019 - 08:31:19 PST

The XEP User's Guide explains this change of behavior here:

http://www.renderx.com/reference.html#Bookmarks

So setting the collapse-subtree property is required now. In DocBook XSL
that would be done by customizing the bookmark templates in fo/xep.xsl.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net