[xep-support] Re: String encoding issue

From: Kevin Brown <kevin_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Thu Jul 19 2018 - 10:13:08 PDT

I do not quite understand the statement:
2. The stock dita pdf2 output has the same error, so it doesn't seem to be my custommization.

Do you mean using FOP and you get the same result as using RenderX? If yes, then it is most certainly elsewhere.

Is that is the exact FO that goes to the formatter? Or is there something else in between?

I can certainly format that (and did attached) but to fully replicate this, you should send me:

1) Agenda bold font as it would be used if available on the system and I assume it is on yours

2) The referenced image

Also look through the whole FO and see if you have a character-selection-strategy set somewhere above these in the hierarchy

Kevin Brown

(650) 327-1000 Direct

(650) 328-8008 Fax

(925) 395-1772 Mobile