[xep-support] Improper scrolling to bookmark anchors

From: Jan To¹ovskı <j.tosovsky_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Fri Jan 19 2018 - 08:54:55 PST

Dear All,

there are lot of short sections in our documents, which can be navigated via bookmarks pane in PDF viewers. I haven't noticed it before for longer sections, but the scrolling to anchors is not as precise as it should be.

It can be demonstrated on your User Guide: www.renderx.com/files/XEPUserGuide.pdf<http://www.renderx.com/files/XEPUserGuide.pdf>

When e.g. '4.2. XEP Options' section is selected, the heading is not aligned to the top of the view area.

On the contrary, there is no similar issue with PDF produced in other software: https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/acrobat_reference.pdf

I am afraid it cannot be eliminated by some tweaks in source FO file.

I would be nice to improve this area a bit.

Thanks,

Jan To¹ovskı