[xep-support] Still different line-heights

From: Kirch Fritz <Friedrich.Kirch_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Mon Dec 18 2017 - 00:55:48 PST

Hi Kevin,

following your instructions (from below) to avoid different line-heights, I still failed.
I still have different line-heights. See my example files (fo-file, xep-file, pdf-file)
My overall goal is to put special characters into my text-flow without influencing the line height.
Would you please be so kind and help me again.

Fritz Kirch
IT2media GmH & Co KG