[xep-support] Re: Hyphenation issue in table

From: Kevin Brown <kevin_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Sun Apr 09 2017 - 18:44:43 PDT

Invent you own hyphenation dictionary with the special occurrences of your
words that you do not want hyphenated.

It is not like the software can guess what you want hyphenated and not.

Kevin Brown

Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing RenderX, Inc.

(650) 327-1000 Direct

(650) 328-8008 Fax

(925) 395-1772 Mobile

skype:kbrown01