[xep-support] Hyphenation issue in table

From: Darren Munt <darrenm_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Sun Apr 09 2017 - 18:35:22 PDT

I have some text that contains hyphenated words. With the hyphenate attribute set to 'false', words with hyphens will not break, resulting in the following:

[cid:image001.png@01D2B1EE.75821D80]

If I set it to true, then I get unnecessary hyphenation:

[cid:image002.png@01D2B1EE.75821D80]

Is there a mode where I can get it to break on a hyphen but not otherwise? I actually don't understand why it is breaking the word 'control' when there is space for it on the next line?