[xep-support] Re: Is it possible to split the XEP config file?

From: Bob Stayton <bobs_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Mon Apr 11 2016 - 11:29:44 PDT

I successfully have used a system entity to pull in a separate font
config XML file. At the top of the xep.xml file I use:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE config [
<!ENTITY fontset SYSTEM "some/path/to/font-config.xml">
]>

Then I add &fontset; inside the <fonts> element. I can use an XML
catalog to map the path to a different location.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net