[xep-support] Is it possible to split the XEP config file?

From: David Hollis <dhollis_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Mon Apr 11 2016 - 10:59:03 PDT

Hi all,

I'm using Desktop XEP in conjunction with the DITA Toolkit, and a custom PDF transform that defines particular fonts.

I would like to include the XEP config file within the custom PDF transform to define the font file paths.

However, the XEP config file includes a lot of 'standard' items that need to point to file paths in the standard RenderX XEP installation.

I was wondering if there is a way to split the XEP config file, possibly using a XML catalog file?

There could be two issues: whether the DITA OT accepts this, and also whether XEP accepts this.

I've raised a DITA OT Github issue: ANT variables in PDF renderer config files · Issue #2295 · dita-ot/dita-ot

Many thanks,
David