[xep-support] Re: Initial-page-number cause repeat of first page

From: Kevin Brown <kevin_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Fri Dec 18 2015 - 15:19:52 PST

Please do send it in.

Use support@renderx.com <mailto:support@renderx.com> as the private email
address.

Kevin

From: Darren Munt [mailto:darrenm@ardex.com.au]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 2:40 PM
To: 'kevin@renderx.com' <kevin@renderx.com>; 'RenderX Community Support
List' <xep-support@renderx.com>
Subject: RE: [xep-support] Re: Initial-page-number cause repeat of first
page

I've had to roll back this change to xep.xml because it is producing some
weird results in several documents now. For example I am getting apparently
random page numbering like this:

Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 11, 11, 13, 13, 15, 15, 16, 17

If I remove the ENABLE_PAGE_NUMBERS option the problem goes away. The
document is composed of a series of page-sequences. I'm not setting initial
page numbering anywhere.

There's obviously something about my FO that is causing it, so happy to send
that if it would help.