[xep-support] Re: Unable to prevent background repeat across page/column

From: Remko de Hoop <RdHoop_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Thu Oct 08 2015 - 15:40:53 PDT

Hi Kevin,

You make a good point. In the full pdf though, I don't run into any situation where the image itself is to big for the end of our column/page. Possibly this is due to our use of orphans and widows. In any case, the situation you mention will occur a lot less then my current problem.

Come Monday, when I have time to dive into the stylesheets again, I'll look into the rx:pinpoint method. If I can use that to reduce my problem from the current and quite frequent one to the one you mention, I'll be a happy man. I'll also run a number of complete runs to see if my hypothesis that the problem of the image being spanned itself is less prevalent, is true.

Kind regards,

Remko de Hoop

Horlings & Eerbeek Automatisering B.V.

Industrieweg 24