[xep-support] Re: Problems with rendering some characters inside SVG

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Tue Jun 09 2015 - 01:09:43 PDT

On 8.6.2015 23:47, Kevin Brown wrote:
> Try this, change the SVG to remove the "mm" from your width/height
> width="210" height="297"

Size is not the problem, I can resize or crop image

> I get this in the RenderX PDF (albeit still way small):

And are you using standard release or some internal pre-release version.
I'm getting text "v i" instead of "vůči" in both XEP 4.22 and 4.24.

This could be font issue, but as font seems to be embedded as well, I
though that problem is in XEP.

                                Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka_AT_kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz
     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing