[xep-support] Re: Page break conflicting with keep-with-next property

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Fri Mar 27 2015 - 14:50:30 PST

John:

It appears that only happens when you use break-before="page" on the first
block.

If you do this later in the document, it does not happen and you get the
expected results.

There has always been a long-term (deep) bug in RenderX dealing with keeps
across span boundaries and I suspect this is related.

That break-before is not doing anything so the workaround is not to use it
as the first block in the flow.

Kevin