[xep-support] Re: Sneek Peek Playground

From: Mark Giffin <mgiffin@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Nov 30 2014 - 12:58:25 PST

Thanks Kevin, this is fascinating. I have a couple questions:

1. I tried to load a DITA XML file from the right pane and nothing
happened. When I tried to load the same file from the left pane I got
this error:

"Oops! Are you sure this is an XML document? The system returned:
HierarchyRequestError: Failed to execute appendChild on Node: nodes of
type 'task' may not be inserted inside nodes of type 'XMLDOCUMENT'."

But when I created a dead simple XML file, the left pane loaded it:

<root>
</root>

But the right pane does nothing when I try to load the simple file.

2. What is the relationship between the left pane and the right pane?
There seems to be no relationship. I expected loading a file in the left
pane to show something of it in the right pane, but obviously I'm mistaken.

Mark

!DSPAM:87,547b850410101082916287!