[xep-support] Re: Cloudformatter documentation

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Nov 25 2014 - 14:53:05 PST

Björn:

I assume you mean the Cloudformatter .NET (Windows) application.

The license key is only needed for download, you do not need it to run.

You are free to use Cloudformatter for occasional use, if you plan to use it
to format many documents then you should contact us for pricing.
http://www.renderx.com/tools/cloudformatter.html

If you want to integrate through .NET, we provide the source code for the
application for you so that you can fully integrate it to any Windows
application. You can contact me directly and I can forward the client-side
C# code for you in a project.

Kevin Brown
Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing RenderX, Inc.
(650) 327-1000 Direct
(650) 328-8008 Fax
(925) 395-1772 Mobile
skype:kbrown01