[xep-support] Re: Setting PDF DisplayDocTitle as per Adobe PDF reference 1.6 page 548

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Fri Sep 12 2014 - 12:05:34 PDT

Displaying the window title was added to viewer preferences in version 4.11
of RenderX.

The current version is 4.23

4.3 (if that is what you have) is "ancient" by anyone's terms.

In your FO, you would have something like this:

<?xep-pdf-viewer-preferences display-document-title?>
<rx:meta-info>
            <rx:meta-field name="title" value="Implementing Section 508 in
XSL FO using RenderX XEP"/>
</rx:meta-info>

You should note that significant functionality for Section 508 compliance
has been added in the last three releases of RenderX. See attached PDF
describing all the enhancements.

Kevin Brown

(650) 327-1000 Direct

(650) 328-8008 Fax