[xep-support] Re: CoolTool - Package Builder

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Wed Sep 17 2014 - 16:17:21 PDT

Earl:

Certainly. I actually have an application I wrote long ago called "PDFTools" that utilizes iText that splits/merges/stamps and does much, much more.

This serves a specific need for a group that wants to do it in one step with one tool. They actually use WinMasse so we are going to add this capability to the SOAP service and make a "package" formatter.

If you simply want to merge PDFs into one, I would not be recommending RenderX. But if you want to create in one step a single document that is a dynamic XML+XSL of a contract, a static PDF of the legalize, a dynamic XML+XSL of the support agreement, and a static price list ... you can. In one step.

Kevin