[xep-support] Help with renderx Adobe InDesign INX to XSL FO (XSLFO) Converter

From: Sean Gilmour <sean.gilmour@objective.com>
Date: Sun Aug 10 2014 - 20:57:58 PDT

Hi,

I'm trying out the renderx Adobe InDesign INX to XSL FO (XSLFO) Converter and I'm getting an error in the style sheet. I'm doing some evaluation so I'm just trying the example that comes with the package for now.

Here is the command line I'm using: JAVA -jar E:\Saxon\saxon9.jar -o examples/INX/hammer.fo examples/INX/hammer.inx stylesheets/inx2FO.xsl

And here is the message I'm getting back:

Warning: at xsl:stylesheet on line 13 column 58 of inx2FO.xsl:
  Running an XSLT 1.0 stylesheet with an XSLT 2.0 processor
Error at xsl:template on line 2228 column 32 of inx2FO.xsl:
  XPTY0004: Required item type of value of variable $Ref is document-node(); supplied value
  has item type xs:untypedAtomic
Failed to compile stylesheet. 1 error detected.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Sean

Sean Gilmour
Global Best Practice

Ph: +61 2 9955 2288
Dir: +61 2 9020 7903
Mobile: +61 422 470879
mailto: sean.gilmour@objective.com<mailto:sean.gilmour@objective.com>
Objective Corporation Limited
Connected. Collaborative. Community
http://www.objective.com<http://www.objective.com/>

[cid:image001.png@01CFB56C.3B1C4E80]<http://www.objective.co.uk/products/enterprise-content-creation>

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.