[xep-support] Re: Superfluous errors that should be warnings for svg gradients

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Sun Aug 25 2013 - 17:34:57 PDT

Hans:

1) How are you running XEP? In order to determine how to suppress
errors and warnings, we need to know how you are running the application
itself.

2) We do not show any license issued or support contract to any
redwood.com address, which could mean you come through one of our OEM
partners. Please send me off list information about your license of RenderX
to determine your proper level of support and support agent.

Kevin Brown

RenderX