[xep-support] Why is this test document failing?

From: Reinier Kleipool <Reinier@OpenSourceAcademy.eu>
Date: Mon Apr 22 2013 - 02:35:42 PDT

I re-arranged the Lineairgradients as per Paul's instructions, and the
errors are gone. The drawing does not show correctly! I only get four
grey gradients, The other slices of "vgroot" should be red, green and
blue gradients. These do not display.

So I think Bug #25054 should also look into this matter.

It would be greatly appreciated if this bug is solved in the near future...

--
OSA mail template
OSA logo 	Vriendelijke Groet / Kind Regards,

!DSPAM:87,517504799851019024316!