[xep-support] Re: Fwd: RE: ANNOUNCEMENT - RenderX moves to the Cloud

From: Ron Catterall <ron@catterall.net>
Date: Sun Jun 24 2012 - 17:19:35 PDT

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the Mathflow/Oxygen trick only seems to
work with FOP, not XEP (I haven't tried AH)
I suspect the XEP problem is me rather than XEP, I dropped it when I
found that FOP worked. Any comment, Kevin, I would prefer to stick with
XEP.

--
ron@catterall.net

!DSPAM:87,4fe7aea663738346569747!