[xep-support] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - RenderX moves to the Cloud

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Wed Jun 20 2012 - 12:04:28 PDT

Ron:

Sorry for the delay, we were at the Cloud and Info360 shows last week. It is
available on the web site, just request and download.

http://www.renderx.com/tools/cloudformatter.html

Kevin Brown
Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing RenderX, Inc.
(650) 327-1000 Direct
(650) 328-8008 Fax
(925) 395-1772 Mobile
skype:kbrown01