[xep-support] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - RenderX moves to the Cloud

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Thu Jun 07 2012 - 15:18:32 PDT

All:

One question I already got that I wish to make clear, RenderX's
CloudFormatter is a purely in-memory process. On our servers, the SOAP
message is streamed through RenderX and streamed back to you. Everything
happens in memory and nothing at all is ever written to disk. From a
business perspective, we will in the future look at logs for IP addresses
and number of pages produced but nothing that is contained within the
documents is ever anything we store/manage or record. This was one of the
design considerations when we built the application initially.

Kevin Brown
RenderX