[xep-support] xep4_18 vs. XEP4_19

From: Kirch Fritz <Friedrich.Kirch@it2media.de>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2012 - 02:36:00 PST

Dear support team,

after upgrading from XEP4.18 to XEP4.19 we find some differences in the XEPOUT files when rendering a FO to XEPOUT.
The "width" attribute of xep:image differs significantly.

We suppose the XEP4.18 width-attribute to be correct and the XEP4.19 width-attribute to be incorrect.

Unfortunately we need the correct width-attribute from XEPOUT file in our production process.

The resulting PDF is correct in both cases!

Please help!

Enclosed you can find the FO file, two different XEPOUT files, the XEP.xml config files and the XEP.BAT files.

Fritz Kirch
IT2media GmbH & Co KG
Nuremberg, Germany