[xep-support] Re: error: XHTML support is not licensed for this installation.

From: Susan LaBorde <sjw@genesiswebdesign.net>
Date: Mon Feb 13 2012 - 11:22:08 PST
Hi Kevin,

Thank you for such a quick response. Please let me know what is the cost for the XHTML output upgrade. Also, when I was using XEP a few years ago I did HTML transformations. Do I have the option to go back to that older XEP version that would output HTML? If so, what is the advantage of the upgrade?

I hope that makes sense. What I'm really after is just a good HTML preprocessor, and I'm trying to weigh my options.

Thanks so much,
Susan

Susan LaBorde
genesis Web Design