[xep-support] Re: Change bars error when they wraps tall image

From: Michaud, Jean-Francois <Jean-Francois.Michaud@boeing.com>
Date: Wed Apr 04 2012 - 16:18:25 PDT

Hello Michael,

I'm enquiring about the issue http://services.renderx.com/lists/xep-support/5781.html. We experience this problem fairly infrequently but frequently enough that it gets eyebrows to raise a bit. After doing a bit of analysis I haven't been able to really pinpoint the exact data condition in which the error occurs. Do you happen to know the exact data condition that yields the end tag to not be found by RenderX?
Regards, Jean-Francois Michaud
System Architect
Office: (206) 766-3116, Cell: (253) 350-7078
"It's not what you know, and it's not even who you know. It's how much knowledge you give away. Hoarding knowledge diminishes your power because it diminishes your presence."
David Weinberger, Everything is Miscellaneous
WebEx site: https://boeing.webex.com
Meeting number: 890 029 937
Meeting password: alphadraconis

Join meeting as Attendee: https://boeing.webex.com/boeing/j.php?ED=88845662&UID=0