[xep-support] Re: Supporting mutilanguage in a single document using hyphenation

From: Renuka D Arumugam <renukadevi.a@in.ibm.com>
Date: Mon Dec 05 2011 - 20:59:30 PST

Hi Michael,

                  Thank you for the response.

                 With respect to our xsl code implementation the input
text can be any language text (say english,French,German,Russian.....) as
its the single xsl code which supports nearly 20 different languages.This
language code will be an input parameter based on the language that has
to support a document.

So,in this case we actually cant explicitly make it to english(en),which
will make other language text to not hyphenate as required.

Could you please suggest some other way to solve this.

Regards,
Renuka Devi A

IBM INDIA Pvt Ltd
 DLF IT Park,Nandambakkam Post,Ramapuram
Chennai-600089
Ph No. +91- 044-22721747
Email: renukadevi.a@in.ibm.com

"Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that the right thoughts
and right efforts will inevitably bring about right results."