[xep-support] Error 1920. Service cliser (Cliser) failed to start.

From: Alexander Dyuzhev <dyuzhev@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Dec 04 2011 - 00:12:46 PST

Usually, "Error 1920" shows when not enough administrator rights. But on
that workstation I login with full administrator rights.
Then I have compared the full configuration that new workstation with those
workstations on which it is work XEPWin successfully - on that
workstation was installed XP without any service pack!

May be the error was in other reason, but after SP3 was installed ,
XEPWin was installed without errors and work now.

Best regards,
Alexander Dyuzhev

> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 14:28:29 +0300
> From: Alexander Dyuzhev <dyuzhev@gmail.com>
> To: xep-support@renderx.com
> Subject: [xep-support] Error 1920. Service cliser (Cliser) failed to
> start.

> Solution: Need to install ServicePack3 on XP.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Alexander Dyuzhev
>

> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> http://lists.renderx.com/pipermail/xep-support/attachments/20111203/78e7673a/attachment-0001.html
> >

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 19:20:42 +0400
> From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
> To: RenderX Community Support List <xep-support@renderx.com>
> Subject: [xep-support] Re: Error 1920. Service cliser (Cliser) failed
> to start.
>
> On 12/03/2011 03:28 PM, Alexander Dyuzhev wrote:
> > Solution: Need to install ServicePack3 on XP.
>
> Oh, of course, this obvious solution is written right in the error
> message :)
>
> Seriously, thanks for posting, Alexander.
>
> How did you find it?
>
> Regards,
> Michael Sulyaev
> RenderX