[xep-support] Re: troubleshhoting xsl-fo validation errors formatting docbookx from xep

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Sun Aug 21 2011 - 14:16:15 PDT

Dr. Leff:

This issue has been posted to xep-support many times in the past.

RenderX uses Clark's XT processor for the validation stage. That parser
fails on recent releases of Java in a 64-bit environment. There is nothing
wrong with your document, just disable validation when processing.

If you need to know how to do this, please write back with what method you
use to call XEP and we can help you.

Kevin Brown
RenderX