[xep-support] jpg images causing a com.renderx.graphics.ImageFormatException

From: Dave Bickford <dbickford@sampletechnologies.com>
Date: Fri Jun 03 2011 - 22:21:48 PDT

Using XEP 4.19, we are experiencing an error when displaying some jpg
images. I would be happy to supply you a copy of an image that causes
this problem.

[error] Failed to create image http://azog:1234/images/hires/14093_p.jpg
of type image/jpeg
[error] com.renderx.graphics.ImageFormatException: Error parsing EXIF
data in JPEG image 'http://azog:1234/images/hires/14093_p.jpg': No IFD
entries in TIFF image [null]

Of the 1000's of images we utilize, this bug seems to occur only on
images produced by our photographer after June 2, 2010.

Dave Bickford
Chief Architect, Sample Technologies LLC

!DSPAM:87,4de9c33263731615311465!