[xep-support] Re: Render X: PDF version set to 1.5 or later...

From: Rhonda Fitzgerald <rfitzger@progress.com>
Date: Mon May 16 2011 - 06:32:49 PDT

Thanks you for your reply.

I tried your suggestion below and set the PDF_VERSION in the xep.xml file, but this is controlling the version that shows in the PDF Version field in the Description tab. The field that I am trying to control through XEP is the Compatibility
field in the Password Security - Settings dialog box. I want to set this to "Acrobat 5.0 and later". It is currently set to "Acrobat 3.0 and later". The PDF Version setting does not change the Compatibility setting.

[cid:image004.jpg@01CC13AB.F3ECCEA0]r.