[xep-support] Re: What's the correct syntax for referencing another config file from xep.xml?

From: Karl Stubsjoen <stubsjoen@renderx.com>
Date: Wed Mar 30 2011 - 16:57:09 PST

Hi Mark,

        You need an href attribute on your fonts tag in a separate xep.xml,
something like this:
        <fonts href="xep.fonts.xml" default-family="unspecified"/>

Now, for the project which requires custom fonts you will need a separate
xep.xml which you will then programmatically reference. This xep.xml will
contain the above fonts reference and then, more than likely, reference the
original config section items (options and languages).

Karl..