[xep-support] Re: XSL-FO validation issues on Win7/64bit

From: Karl Stubsjoen <stubsjoen@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Feb 08 2011 - 10:37:52 PST

Hello Jan,
Please check your validation settings. My guess is that you have validate
set to false on the original system and in the new system validation is set
to true.
The engine validation settings are in the options section of xep.xml. The
tag is validate and can have a value of true or false.
Karl..

Karl Stubsjoen
Senior Sales Engineer / Professional Services RenderX, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)

Got XML?
Get RenderX!
The Leader in XML to Print Technology

+1 (925) 392-0011 Direct
+1 (602) 451-6157 Cell  +1 (650) 328-8008 Fax
stubsjoen@renderx.com   http://www.renderx.com%a0%a0