[xep-support] Re: Non-braking apostrophe

From: Justin Lipton <justin.lipton@exari.com>
Date: Sun Feb 06 2011 - 14:16:43 PST

Hi Karl,
My bad - there were zero-length-spaces inserted (in the wrong place in
this instance) that were causing the issue.
Easy to rectify.

Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Justin.

--
*Justin Lipton*
justin.lipton@exari.com <mailto:justin.lipton@exari.com>
*Exari Systems*
Boston | London | Melbourne | Munich
Test drive our software online - www.exari.com/demo-trial.html
<http://www.exari.com/demo-trial.html>
Read our blog on document assembly - blog.exari.com <http://blog.exari.com>
*Really Important Notice*
Actually, this is only important if this email was sent to you by
mistake or if someone sent it to you when they shouldn't have. If you
got it by mistake, please reply and tell us so we can re-send it to the
right person. If you got it from someone who should know better, please
tell them they're in big trouble. In either case, please don't forward
it on to anyone else. Or print it. Or talk about it. Otherwise you'll be
in big trouble too.
exari logo <http://www.exari.com/document-assembly.html>
*For Contract Relief*
!DSPAM:87,4d4f1dd863734768623715!