[xep-support] Indenting 2nd through last lines of a paragraph with ">>>" character

From: Dan Ochs <dan.ochs@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 24 2011 - 18:25:46 PST

Hi everyone, do you know of the construct that I could use to show a
string like ">>>" in front of lines 2 through the end of a paragraph
of text? I know that I can most likely use the XEP intermediate
format, but I would rather not if I don't have to. Does anyone know
of a construct that will let me do this?

For instance, I would want a paragraph to look like:
This is some text that will wrap
>>> and when it wraps I want to
>>> have some characters in
>>> front of each line after the