Re: [xep-support] Footnote rendering in parallel / dual language documents

From: <triangle@boltblue.com>
Date: Fri May 28 2010 - 08:04:30 PDT

Ken / Andy / Mike,
Thanks for taking the time to reply - I think I need to check out the logic of the
FOOTNOTE_REORDERING that is implemented with the renderx guys, plus it must take a
whole load more memory to run with that option selected. I've more or less solved my
initial issue - got a further, nastier one brewing though...

Thanks again
Chris

---