[xep-support] Silent treatment

From: Andy Black <andy_black@sil.org>
Date: Mon May 03 2010 - 10:11:32 PDT
I'm curious if any other users of RenderX XEP using this list have had the same experience I have had.

Before I purchased a full license for XEP, it seemed that every time I wrote about some issue with XEP, I received a nice response from someone at RenderX.  Now that I have purchased a full license, the RenderX team is completely silent whenever I report an issue.  For example, I sent the included message about a month ago and there has been absolutely no response.  This is at least the third such "no-response" issue I've experienced.

Is anyone else getting this "silent treatment" from RenderX or am I the only "lucky" one?  It sure appears to be the case that now that RenderX has my money, they do not want to talk to me anymore...  I'd love to learn that this is some very odd anomaly.  But it is disconcerting, to say the least...

Thanks,

--Andy