Re: [xep-support] Socializing RenderX News Announcements

From: Dan Vint <dvint@dvint.com>
Date: Wed Nov 11 2009 - 09:45:27 PST

At 12:15 PM 11/11/2009, you wrote:
>I definitely prefer email for such announcements.

I agree

If you want to do more than announcements, than a separate group
might be useful. Linked in works nice and a number of companies have
technical sites for distributing blogs, ideas and training types of
resources (or at least linking back to other websites. I like that I
can get linked in announcements sent to me and I don't have to go out
to find the info.

..dan
Danny Vint

Panoramic Photography