[xep-support] Announce: Hands-on XQuery/XSLT/XPath and XSL-FO training in Walnut Creek, California August 2009 [RenderX List]

From: G. Ken Holman <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>
Date: Sun Jul 12 2009 - 09:02:19 PDT

Announcing Crane's Summer Sessions!

Based on the success of the same training in Santa Ana in early June,
one of the attendees at those classes has arranged for Crane to
deliver our training event in the East Bay area of Central California
for his fellow Masters students before their return to classes late August:

   XSLT/XQuery/XPath - August 3-7, 2009
   XSL-FO - August 10-12, 2009
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/index.html#Crane200908CA

These are the most in-depth configurations of Crane's XSL and XQuery
training classes, covering the use of every element, every attribute,
every keyword and every function of both XSLT/XPath 1.0 and 2.0 and
XQuery 1.0, and every formatting object of XSL-FO 1.0 and 1.1 with
more detail and more exercises than other available configurations of
our material.

   Practical Transformation Using XSLT, XQuery and XPath (5 days):
     http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptuxq/ptuxqsyl.htm

   Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO (3 days):
     http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pfux/pfuxsyl.htm

   Venue - Embassy Suites, Walnut Creek (Pleasant Hill BART), California
     http://tinyurl.com/nljjbk

   Instructor/author:
    http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/bio/gkholman.htm

   Early-bird date for discounted registration: July 20, 2009

If you are interested in having us teach publicly or privately in any
area of the world, please let us know.

Thanks!

. . . . . . . . . Ken

cc: XSL-List, XQuery Talk, XML-Doc, RenderX, Antenna House,
XSL-FO-WWW, XSL-FO-Yahoo, XML-L

p.s. We recognize these are difficult economic times for many
companies, but thankfully air fares are low. For those who still
cannot make it to the new class, we have extended the free worldwide
shipping of our hyperlinked interactive 24-hour XSLT DVD-ROM video product:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptux/ptux-video.htm

--
XSL-FO/XSLT/XQuery hands-on training - Oakland, CA, USA 2009-08-03
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/