[xep-support] Possible bug in space resolution

From: Jeffrey Thalhammer <thalhammer@apple.com>
Date: Thu Apr 23 2009 - 14:49:20 PDT

If I'm not mistaken, space-before.conditionality and space-
after.conditionality both default to "discard." And based on my
understanding of fo:block-containers, those attributes should cause
the space-before (and space-after) of the leading (and trailing)
blocks within the container to be removed.

The attached FO demonstrates this case. I expect each line to appear
separated by 1 inch. It works as expected between the first and
second line, but there are two inches between the third and fourth
line. Does that seem right?

Jeffrey Thalhammer
Imaginative Software Systems
mailto:thalhammer@apple.com