RE: [xep-support] Changebars - misleading warning

From: Jan To¹ovskı <j.tosovsky@gmc.net>
Date: Wed Apr 22 2009 - 06:57:24 PDT

> > if there are used changebars for text of table header and this table
> > is too long and splitted into several parts and corresponding table
> > header is repeated on every page, we get the following warning:
> > change-bar-begin element of class "d0t4466" appeared after
> > change-bar-end and was ignored. I understand what is going on, but
> > warning in this case could be skipped as in XSL-FO source everything
> > is Ok.

> I believe you have a begin in the header, and an end outside of the
> header. Is this correct? I'd appreciate a short example.

No, start and end elements are in the same cell. From my point of view problem is in changebar class, which is not unique if headers are repeated (cloned) to other pages. XEP is probably trying to find the most distant pair of elements with the same class, but this is no way how to get corresponding pairs.

But as I said, this is cosmetic issue only. PDF is fine.

Jan