Re: [xep-support] Incorrect page margins when writing-mode="rl-tb"

From: Chris Bowditch <>
Date: Fri Mar 06 2009 - 03:34:37 PST

Bob Stayton wrote:

> I believe I have found a bug in XEP's interpretation of margin-left and
> margin-right on an fo:simple-page-master when the writing-mode="rl-tb".

My understanding of the spec is that margin-start and margin-end are
swapped when the writing mode or reference orientation changes, but
margin-left and margin-right are not. Have you tried using
margin-start/end in your test file?

in the body of the message to from the address
you are subscribed from.