[xep-support] Image border in scale-to-fit mode

From: Jan To¹ovskı <j.tosovsky@gmc.net>
Date: Wed Mar 04 2009 - 05:46:18 PST

Hello Everyone,

there is used a quite handy method for all the images in my document to be scaled down to fit the available area. There is no need to specify the exact size. Now I've found one weird drawback. If the image should have a border, it is applied to the whole content area, not only to the image itself.
<fo:block border="solid 0.5pt silver">
  <fo:external-graphic src="url(image.gif)" width="100%" height="auto" content-width="scale-to-fit" content-height="100%"/>
</fo:block>

Is there any solution how to avoid this behaviour?

Thanks in advance,

Jan