Re: [xep-support] FW: DOM element does not have an owner document: cannot determine DOM Level

From: Michael Sulyaev <>
Date: Tue Mar 03 2009 - 09:50:44 PST

Hamacher, Eric wrote:
> I am embedding XEP in a Java application which means I am using the APIs
> directly I my code

Hello Eric,

XEP API is not publicly available and is provided for customers under a
separate license agreement, so please do not use public mailing list for questions related to integration.

There is a separate (private) list for dedicated support: We'll proceed there and answer your question.

Michael Sulyaev
in the body of the message to from the address
you are subscribed from.