[xep-support] Custom fonts issue with standard font installation

From: Williams, Angela <Angela.Williams@the401kcompany.com>
Date: Thu Feb 26 2009 - 19:37:03 PST

Using the basic installation for XEP, I have a document that uses
Helvetica throughout. I haven't added any customization to the fonts,
but there is a property on the resulting PDF file that indicates custom
fonts are embedded. This is causing an issue with a tool that is
converting the pdf to AFP format.

Please advise how I can set this property in my transform to not
indicate custom fonts.

Thanks!
Angela Williams
Sr. Software Developer
The 401(k) Company, a Charles Schwab Company
98 San Jacinto Blvd., Suite 1100
Austin, Texas 78701
Phone: (512) 344-1547
Fax: (800) 977-5890

Notice: All email sent to or from the Charles Schwab corporate email
system may be retained, monitored and/or reviewed by Schwab personnel.