Re: [xep-support] Page contents do not protrode onto bleed

From: Mark Cilia Vincenti <markciliavincenti@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Nov 21 2008 - 01:02:55 PST

I tested this but it does not work and does not solve anything.
The crop marks still intersect and touch each other instead of being 2mm
apart (similar to setting the bleed to 2mm) and the area around is not
controlled from the region-body, which means that if you have an image that
spans across the whole page, you have to cut off 2mm on the left and 2mm on
the right and add them to the region-start and region-end... but you'd need
to know exactly how much padding-top you're going to put so as to align them
to the rest of the image in region-body.

I have pasted a test file at http://www.pastebin.ca/1263357
If your XEP is saved at the default C:\Program Files\RenderX\XEP\ then it
should not need any modification for testing.