Re: [xep-support] how can I create a watermark in my output?

From: G. Ken Holman <>
Date: Tue Nov 11 2008 - 06:39:56 PST

Have you tried setting the background image on the body region?

I hope this helps.

. . . . . . . . . Ken

At 2008-11-11 09:01 -0500, Dan Ochs wrote:
>Hi, I'm trying to create a watermark image on my pdf output. I have
>tried wrapping all of my output in a block with a background image,
>and the image shows up on the first page, but not on any of the
>subsequent pages. Is there an easy way to get this to repeat on every
>page? I noticed in the latest release of xep there is a watermark
>extension, but I don't see any examples of it and am unfamiliar with
>the xep output format.
>I just want each page to have a gray "DRAFT" text (hopefully in SVG)
>that runs diagonally across the page.
>any help is appreciated.
>thanks, dan

Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses:      Wellington, NZ 2009-01
Video sample lesson:
Video course overview:
G. Ken Holman
Crane Softwrights Ltd.
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07
Legal business disclaimers:
in the body of the message to from the address
you are subscribed from.