[xep-support] how can I create a watermark in my output?

From: Dan Ochs <dan.ochs@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 11 2008 - 06:01:48 PST

Hi, I'm trying to create a watermark image on my pdf output. I have
tried wrapping all of my output in a block with a background image,
and the image shows up on the first page, but not on any of the
subsequent pages. Is there an easy way to get this to repeat on every
page? I noticed in the latest release of xep there is a watermark
extension, but I don't see any examples of it and am unfamiliar with
the xep output format.

I just want each page to have a gray "DRAFT" text (hopefully in SVG)
that runs diagonally across the page.

any help is appreciated.

thanks, dan

--